Year of the Dog hall of thanks
The ‘tails’ and adventures of our amazing supporters.
- Anne Daniels who is walking 10km every day as part of our ‘Move it in March’ challenge.
- The Dench Family who raised over £4000 from their fundraising Hoedown in memory of Dan Dench
- Y1 Pupils at High Green Primary School who raised £73.16
- Everyone who organised and took part in Sandford St Martin Charity Sheepdog Trial to raise £1574.16
- Paige and her horse Duke who are completing the ‘Move it in March’ challenge.
Everyone should be as proud as Bodie when they donate to Support Dogs! Do you want to be one of them? Contact us to get involved in our latest challenge or if a challenge isn’t for you, you can support our life-changing work by donating directly to us.
All of our income comes from voluntary donations so without the kindness and generosity of supporters like you, we would simply not be able to continue our work.