Trek the Inca Trail
This spectacular ten day challenge takes place in at various dates throughout 2017, so the sky is the limit on how much fundraising you can do. This incredible trip includes six days of trekking and camping along one of the most iconic trails in the world, leading us to the to the mystifying ruins of Machu Picchu.
This fully supported trip includes:
- 10 day group adventure with 5 days of trekking and camping
- Explore the ancient Inca capital of Cusco
- Trek along the banks of the Urubamba River
- Climb over Dead Woman’s Pass at 4,270 m
- Look out for wild orchids in the cloud forest
- Revel in views over the Vilcabamba Mountains
- Look through the ‘Door of the sun’ in Machu Picchu
Through sponsorship you can raise the money to take you on this incredible adventure, and to help us transform the lives of adults with epilepsy and disability and children with autism, through life changing partnerships.
Find out how you can take part, help Support Dogs transform lives and save on your registration fee by clicking the links below: